I would recommend that you take advantage of this year to study something that you like . You can do it in:
- Cambridge Center for adults education. In this site http://www.ccae.org/ you will find all kind of courses: photography, painting, cooking, english, french, dancing…I am taking a course there and I am very happy with that.
- Le Cordon Bleu. Visit this site Cordon Bleu. It is one of the best culinary arts school in the world. It is located 15 min walking from MIT Sloan School and there are different programs.
- Harvard University – Extension School. Here you will be able to study different courses depending on your interest.
There is the option to study only one semester, only one course or you can apply for a certificate or a degree. For more information visit http://www.extension.harvard.edu/. Also you will find summer courses in http://www.summer.harvard.edu/ Prices per course are around 1250 $ for undergraduates and 2250 $ for graduates.
- MIT Continuing education. Visit http://web.mit.edu/professional/short-programs/ceus.html for more information.
- Edx.org You can take free online courses from the world’s best Universities. I really recomend this option. I took some courses from edx like: The Science of Happyness, The Science of everyday thinking, Principles of written english, U.lab…